Hello. I am the manager of a health food store in Patna. Recently, the shop has expanded to house a second floor, and as such, more salespersons are needed. Where can I find more information regarding Prabhat Khabar appointment ad rates? I am new to online ad booking and I want to book this ad to expand the sales team.

Answer:

Hello. Since you are the manager of a health food store in Patna, your appointment ad will need to be booked in the Patna edition of Prabhat Khabar. If you wish to book a Classified Appointment Text Ad, you will be charged on the basis of lines or the number of words used. If you wish to book a Appointment Display Ad, you will be charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied by your ad. The ad rates will also vary depending on the respective city edition of Prabhat Khabar, as well as the day of the week. To find out the exact Prabhat Khabar display ad rates, we suggest that you have a look at the Ad Rates section so that you have a better understanding of pricing details.

Related to: Prabhat Khabar, Recruitment, Rate Post date: 06/09/2022 - 07:13AM